20120210

08.02.12 SHOW PODCAST


Tracklist:
Avicii & III – Levels (Rameses Remix)
M.I.A – Bad Girls
Mausi – Sol (Polarsets Remix)
Karma Kid – Feeling You
Disclosure – Tenderly (Mele Remix)
DJ Dizzy – Coco Electro Mix
 - Dj Dizzy - Nomeva (Original Mix) (forthcoming Top Billin)
 - Sinden ft. G-Side - G Like Me (Brenmar Remix)
 - Major Lazer ft. The Partysquad - Original Don (We 'Were' Your Friends Godfather Remix)
 - Switch, Andrea Martin - I Still Love You (Original Mix)
 - Obey City - Snickers (Original Mix)
 - Bosstone - UP! (Original Mix)
 - Mz. Bratt - Selecta (Dj Dizzy Remix)
Santigold – Big Mouth
Delilah – Love You So (Joe Goddard’s Dub You So Mix)
John Talabot – So Will Be Now..ft. Pional
Galapagos – I Am My Love 
Maribou State – Olivia (MAO Remix)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Cheers for the comment me dears!