20110706

Ever played "I have never" and been a bit disappointed when everyone else drinks with you on
"i have never had a one night stand"? (no me neither, but let's just go along with my attempts at promo)

Well this Christmas you'll be able to out-do everyone in the festive frivolities and drink to the fact that you've had a 5 Night Stand with Fat Boy Slim, Doorly & Jack Beats thrown in too. 
(I should really work for Alan Sugar...ha, my arse!)

Anyway, if Zoe Ball's fella aka Fat Boy Slim makes you want to dig out your Kevin & Perry video then you can catch him and re-live the days of livin' it large in December later this year as part of his " 5 Night Stand" mini-tour on these dates in these places!


THU 01 BRIGHTON DIGITAL (no Jack Beats on this one )
FRI 02 SOUTHEND CLIFFS PAVILION
SAT 03 SWINDON OASIS
FRI 09 BRIDLINGTON SPA
SAT 10 BLACKPOOL EMPRESS BALLROOM


TICKETS ON SALE FRIDAY 08 JULY @ 9AM

To find our more go to WWW.FATBOYSLIM.NET

No comments:

Post a Comment

Cheers for the comment me dears!