20120601

COCO'S POST DISS MIXX




Wut wuttt!!

Ok so I have unofficially finished my university career and to celebrate I got drunk and made you all a mix. Such fun.


If this has got you in the mood then tune in to ((URY)) today 5-6pm cause Coco Electro is back and I'll be going in and going hard.


Tracklist:

The Phantom - Voyeur (Sentel Mind Loop Remix)
G.Vump - Feelings (Jon Convex Re-Vump)
AutoKratz - Splinters (Modek Remix)
Kry Wolf - Under My Skin
Ill Blu - Meltdown
Crookers - That Laughing Track (TWR72 Remix)
Corporeal F - CCS
Hoshina Anniversary - Chicago
Breach - Fatherless (Don Daneeka Remix)
Kry Wolf - Under My Skin (Screendeath Remix)
Doc Trashz - Devil Inside
Production Unit - This Otha Planet
Sinden & Mele - Steel Ride
Royce Rolls - Avalon Riddim
Royce Rolls - Whoa! (Royce Rolls Refix)
Pangaea - Run Out
Dubbel Dutch - No Futuro
Falty DL - Phreqaflex
DJ K Millz - Are You That Somebody
Neon Beats - Pulse Blood Roses
Spooky - Megahertz (John Halifax Remix)
Baobinga & I.D. - Tongue Riddim (Lightshapers Remix)
Buraka Som Sistema - Tira O Pe
Terror Danjah - Air Bubble (Swindle Remix)
Royce Rolls - Avalanche (Goku Remix)
Viers - Grrl
Disclosure - I Love... That You Know




No comments:

Post a Comment

Cheers for the comment me dears!