20120725

WOODKID AKA YOANN LEMOINE

OK, so the sound of this doesn't really fit on the usual Coco Electro bill but as an aficionado of all forms of creativity I feel overwhelmed to share with you these mind-blowing videos from Woodkid.

Here's the good bit... Woodkid is in fact not only the singer and songwriter but also the director of these videos. His name is Yoann Lemoine and he was responsible for bringing us Lana Del Rey's incredible Born to Die and Blue Jeans videos and that infamous aids-awareness video of the rampant public toilet graffiti.

Yoann says that his creations are "related to subjects such as childhood, absence, nostalgia, sexuality, fashion, symbolism, and of course that patchwork, that collision between different worlds and techniques, which is what I’m made from, I guess."

My oh my, this Yoann is one talented man....and I think I'm in love with him.

Happy watching!





Directed by Yoann Lemoine
Cinematography by Mathiew Plainfosse
Produced by Mourad Belkeddar
Styling my Ellen Af Geijerstam
Post Production by OneMore Prod
3D Artist: Jonathon Benabed
Flame Artists: Herve Thouement
Video Commissioner: Pierre Le Ny



No comments:

Post a Comment

Cheers for the comment me dears!